And start creating your best stories!
For Lift App, LLC ensuring of rights’ and interests’ protection of the Users is one of the most priority issues considering the peculiarities of usage of Lift App, LLC services.
Provision of personal identifying information is necessary for the User in order to access to Lift App, LLC services receipt. Non-provision of the respective personal data by the User shall result in inability for the Lift App, LLC to provide services to the User.
Lift App, LLC applications can collect the following information about the User (cases of collection are indicated):
1. Information about device or browser within the access to the Lift App, LLC applications that is processed by automated means, i.e. information about mobile device, including IP-address, operational system, IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers) or Apple/Android ID, technical data regarding device attributes and settings, applications, advertising opt-out signals, in-app events, device motion parameters and carrier.
2. Name, surname, mobile phone number, registration data (login/name/e-mail address and password) in case of registration procedure conducting.
3. 3. Sex, age, weight in case of request of additional information conducting.
4. Mobile advertising IDs, GPS location (if appropriate permission is given), application usage statistics such as launch times and duration, ad views and click-throughs, if there are advertisements in the application.
5. Any content User downloads into Lift App, LLC applications such as User photos, place of residence etc., if such a download is possible in the application.
The following companies are the Processors of the personal data of the applications of Lift App, LLC:
1. AppsFlyer Ltd. https://www.appsflyer.com/ru/privacy-policy/
2. Flurry, https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/index.html
3. Facebook Ireland Ltd. https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
4. Google Inc. https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=ru, https://firebase.google.com/terms/analytics/
5. Lift App, LLC – only for the User-downloaded content and, if such download is possible in the application (paragraph 5 of the list above); registration procedure (paragraph 2 of the list above) and the request for additional information (paragraph 3 of the list above).
The User hereby freely gives, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of the personal data relating to him or her and mentioned above for the purposes of personal data processing indicated hereto.
The User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal is made by the mere notification of the Lift App, LLC via its Support service, i.e. by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com with the topic “Consent withdrawal” or in the Settings menu of the application.
The User is also entitled to:
• request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data processed by the Lift App, LLC;
• restrict the processing of personal data concerning the User;
• object to processing of personal data concerning the User;
• demand for realization of the right to data portability from the Lift App, LLC;
• exercise the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
The User is empowered to request one copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. Any additional copies are provided on a reimbursement basis.
Lift App, LLC hereby undertakes not to conduct any disclosure or transfer of the User’s personal data to any third parties, except Processors, mentioned above, without receipt of personal consent of the User.
Lift App, LLC uses the safety measures for ensuring the confidentiality of the User’s information as well as for protection of the User’s information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, amendment or destruction.
The User is obliged to ensure safety of the registration data indicated by him or her for safe usage of Lift App, LLC.
Lift App, LLC stores the personal data relating to the User for 1 (one) year after closing, termination of the Personal account or uninstalling the application. Upon termination of the mentioned term personal data relating to the User are subject to destruction or depersonalization to ensure anonymity of such information via deletion of the personal identifying information.
Data retention periods for other Processors are indicated by the links above.
In case of your personal data breach, please, immediately contact the Lift App, LLC Support service via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning topic “Personal data breach” in your notice with description of the accident occurred).
Lift App, LLC
16 Kalvaryjskaja Str, office 262
Minsk, 220004, Belarus